THE 10 MAIN ATTRACTIONS OF VENICE
WHAT TO VISIT – SEE IN VENICE
10 ATTRACTIONS NOT TO BE MISSED IN VENICE
DOGE’S PALACE AND SIGHS BRIDGE
– Historical notes: click here to read the history of the Doge’s Palace from the official website
– Opening time: from April 1st to October 31st 8.30am – 7.00pm (last entrance 6.00pm); from November 1st to March 31st 8.30am – 5.30pm (last entrance 4.30pm)
– Ticket price; In this case you have 3 solutions:
First – MUSEUMS OF SAN MARCO SQUARE. It’s a single ticket valid for: Palazzo Ducale, Correr Museum, National Archaeological Museum, Monumental Halls of the Marciana National Library. It is valid for 3 months and allows only one entry to the Palazzo Ducale. Adults: € 20.00, Reduced ticket: € 13.00 (Children from 6 to 14 years, Students from 15 to 25 years, Accompanyers -max, 2- of groups of at least 15 students, Visitors over 65 years, Owners di Carta Rolling Venice, ISIC holders – International Student Identity Card
Second: Entrance just in Doge’s Palace – Adults: € 13.00, Reduced ticket: € 11.00 (Children from 6 to 14 years, Students from 15 to 25 years, Accompanyers -max, 2- of groups of at least 15 students, Visitors over 65 years, Owners di Carta Rolling Venice, ISIC holders – International Student Identity Card
Third: Reserve a Guide tour (below you will find all tha information)
– Information on guided tours: There are 2 different guided tours of the Doge’s Palace.
1 – “The secret itineraries” – Ticket price Euro 20.00 per adult and Euro 14.00 for the reduced ticket – Tima: in Italian 9.30am and 11.10am; – in English at 9.55 am, 10.45 am and 11.35 am; – in French at 10.20am and 12.00. Duration of the visit 1 hour and 30 minutes. Minimum 2 persons and maximum 25. Click here to get all the information and the possibility to book the tour online
2- “The hidden treasures of the Doge” – Ticket price Euro 20.00 per adult and Euro 14.00 for the reduced ticket – Time: Italian 11.00am – English 11.45am – French 12.30pm. Duration of the visit 1 hour and 30 minutes. Minimum 2 people and maximum 10. Click here to get all the information and the possibility to book the visit online
– Audio-guide: Audio guide (available just at the ticket office), 5 euros (for 1 person), 8 euros (for 2 people)
– Skip the line: you can skip the line if you will book the tickets online or one of the 2 special guided tours. Click here to see the official page in order to book tickets.
– Official link of the Doge’s Palace
FINAL ADVICES: Book the guided tour “Secret Itineraries” that are very beautiful, evocative and suggestive. In this way, you will skip the line too (often the waiting times are very long). At the end of the visit you can make a another tour of the Doge’s Palace by yourself. The tour, anyway, is already enough (it takes about 1 hour and 30 minutes). You can buy the “Museum of San Marco square” just in case you are interested on visit quite all of them. If not, it is useless. REMEMBER that in the “Museum of San Marco square” ticket, the bell tower and the click tower are not included
For any other informations you can fill out the form that you will find at the end of this page. I will aswer you as soon as possible. Venice 4 all and all 4 Venice.
To support venice4all website