Do you want to go to Venice by car?
You do not know where to park?
What does it cost to park in Venice?
Where best park place to go to Venice?
Here is the information you need to avoid unpleasant surprises when you’ll have the bill.
The closest car parks are those that are located in Piazzale Roma (near Venice) or nearby.
But they are too much expensive. Here is the list of car parks in Piazzale Roma in Venice and their daily costs:
– Municipal Garage ASM : Website (bookable online) ; tel. +39 041 2727211, daily starting from € 26.00.
– Garage San Marco: Website (bookable on line) ;phone +39 041 5232213, daily € 32.00.
– S. Park Andrea : Website ; tel. +39 041 2727304, only for quick stops , € 7.00 every two hours.
– Autopark Doge : phone +39 041 5202489, daily € 34.00.
– Garage Toderini : phone +39 041 5207979, € 4,00 per hours.
I personally do not recommend you them because the cost is exaggerated.
Rather, I recommend that you park in Mestre near the train station where the costs are low and there are continually trains and buses that take you to Venice in a short time. At the station there’s also the bus stop of the night bus.
Here is the list of car parks in Mestre and their daily costs:
– Parking Station +39 041 938021, daily from € 15.00 ; bookable online by clicking here
– Garage Touring +39 041 5384339, daily from € 18.00 ; bookable online by clicking here
– Garage Piave, daily from € 18.00 ; bookable online by clicking here
– Parking Gregory +39 041 926478, daily from € 15.00 ; bookable online by clicking here (just in italian language)
– MestreParking +39 041 8520268, daily from € 12.00 ; bookable online by clicking here
Of course you can use the parking lots you find along the streets and marked with lines of 3 different colors:
– Blue (paid parking – from € 0.80 and € 1.50 per hour depending on the area – payment to be made in the automatic machines – payment possible with coins or credit card)
– White (free parking)
– Yellow (you can not park because they are reserved)
These types of parking are not present in Piazzale Roma or even along the bridge that leads from the mainland to the island of Venice.
The use of car is recommended only for people who are passing through Venice.
For all the people who stay in a Hotel in Mestre or Marghera or wherever it is, the use of car is useless. Why?
For a simple reason: with the car you can get to where the bus takes you. You can not get closer to the center because Venice is an island where the circulation of any wheeled vehicle is not permitted.
All vehicles with wheels stop at Piazzale Roma. From Piazzale Roma you can use boats, water buses, water taxis, gondolas and of course your feet.
For any other informations you can fill out the form that you will find at the end of this page. I will aswer you as soon as possible. Venice 4 all and all 4 Venice.
To support venice4all website