FREE VENICE MAP – HOME MADE VENICE MAP
FREE VENICE WATER BUSES MAP
DOWNLOAD FREE MAP OF VENICE
- – Click here to download the “A” part of the Venice map
- – Click here to download the “B” part of the Venice map
- – Click here to download the “C” part of the Venice map
- – Click here to download the “A” part’s back of the Venice map
- – Click here to download the “B” part’s back of the Venice map
- – Click here to download the “C” part’s back of the Venice map
Why do we need a map of Venice when we have Google Maps?
I suggest you always have a map of Venice with you for the following reasons:
- Sometimes Google Maps get lost in Venice too; because the streets (called “calli”) are so close one each other that Google Maps has some problems to locate you exactly
- With a map you have a general overview of the island and location of the main attractions of Venice (museums, square, bridges…)
- The device may be discharged
- In case of need, it is easier to ask information showing a map than an electronic device
- Venice is similar to a labyrinth and it is very easy to get lost
- It costs nothing because here you can download, print and model your personal Venice map for free
- The free maps that INFO POINTS give you are incomprehensible because they are very small and full of advertisments
- The INFO POINTS have a medium-sized map with few advertisments, but it costs € 3.00
- Often the Info Points are very crowded, with long line
- The maps that you find in the shops of Venice start from € 5.00
So I suggest you arrive in Venice already equipped with a map. BELOW I WILL GIVE YOU ALL LINKS AND ALL IMAGES IN ORDERTO CREATE YOUR PERSONAL VENICE MAP FOR FREE IN A FEW SIMPLE STEPS.
The map is made up of 3 A4 sheets (A,B and Csheets) linked one each other and printed in front and back. Anyone can do it, all you need is a printer.
What You will find in the map:
- FRONT ; the map of Venice divided into 3 A4 sheets (A, B and C sheets) and the maps of the islands of Murano and Burano (in C sheet)
- BACK; starting from left to right, there are, in order, the Venice water buses (vaporetti) map, the main museums, palaces, theaters and churches of Venice and finally the maps of the islands of Lido and Giudecca
Below you will find all the links in order to download the images/documents. You can download, save and print the image in jpg format (2 images per sheet – Front and Back) or download the file in pdf format, which already contains the 2 pages in a single file. Obviously the quality of jpg files is higher than the pdf file. You can print just the front in order to have a free map of Venice.
A SHEET (front and back):
- Click here to download the A sheet of the Venice map (PDF)
- Click here to download the A sheet of the Venice map (JPG – FRONT)
- Click here to download the A sheet of the Venice map (JPG – BACK)
B SHEET (front and back):
- Click here to download the B sheet of the Venice map (PDF)
- Click here to download the B sheet of the Venice map (JPG – FRONT)
- Click here to download the B sheet of the Venice map (JPG – BACK)
C SHEET (front and back):
- Click here to download the C sheet of the Venice map (PDF)
- Click here to download the C sheet of the Venice map (JPG – FRONT)
- Click here to download the C sheet of the Venice map (JPG – BACK)
If you are just interested on Venice Vaporetti (Water Buses) map, here are the links:
- Click here to download the map of Venice water buses/vaporetti (PDF)
- Click here to download the map of Venice water buses/vaporetti (JPG)
INSTRUCTIONS TO FOLD THE MAP
If you follow the instructions, the size of the map will be equal to 1/4 of an A4 sheet and therefore, it will be easy to put in your pocket and take it out if necessary. First of all you must join the three sheets (A, B, C) in succession with a tape.
At this point we pass to the first bending phase as shown in the image:
Fold sheet A onto Sheet B. The result is as follows:
Fold in the same way the “Water buses map” (which is the back of the A sheet) on the C sheet. The result is the following:At this point, fold the sheet following the black line passing under. The final result will be the following:So you will find in your pocket a portable but functional map, with all the information you need and FREE.
ALWAYS REMEMBER: it is normal and I’m quite sure that you will get lost Venice, but, actually, you never get lost in Venice. Because Venice is an island so you will always find at least the water or the yellow signs on the walls that indicate you the direction to “San Marco” or “Rialto” or “Piazzale Roma” or “Ferrovia” (like in the picture). Anyway, the best way to visit Venice is getting lost in its small street that will bring you somewhere like in a labirinth but don’t worry, Venice help you always to find the way back.
For any other informations you can fill out the form that you will find at the end of this page. I will aswer you as soon as possible. Venice 4 all and all 4 Venice.
To support venice4all website
SO DO NOT WORRY AND ENJOY THIS BEAUTIFUL AND UNIQUE CITY ISLAND